Please join Josh Bolick and David Ernst from the Open Textbook Network to learn more about Open Education and how you can make a difference by supporting faculty!
This presentation and interactive workshop will touch on the following topics:
- Open and OER - what it is and what it isn't
- Why we are talking specifically about open textbooks
- How issues of affordability can impact student academic success
- Open textbooks as a solution to affordability issues
- Identifying faculty barriers to adoption of open textbooks and how to help overcome those barriers
- Supporting faculty adoptions of open textbooks, including an introduction to the Open Textbook Library
- Ways open textbooks can advance other open initiatives at your campus
Questions? Contact Kirsten Dean at email@example.com.